TetraClear Review

TetraClear is yet another product in general that sets off an instant red flag. They use what’s called a “free trial offer” to draw you in. People get excited, because they think hey, here’s a great product, and obviously they’re extremely confident in it. You stop looking for real information such as oh an ingredients list, and they don’t provide that information. But as the old saying goes, nothing in life is free.

Basically speaking, a “free trial offer” means a few things, and TetraClear is no exception to this rule. It means that they aren’t going to provide you with any concrete information such as an ingredients list, because their ingredients list is nothing special and often completely ineffective. It means that when they start sending you an automatic shipment in a few days, the cost will cover your “free month”, that month, and they will still make a substantial profit. And finally, it means that you will not be able to easily cancel that auto ship. All in all, it means that they have a junk product that they know that they could not otherwise sell. So they take their options as they are.

All in all, you can see that this product isn’t set up well. But then there’s the information you can find about it. The only listed ingredient is 2% salicylic acid. So the first question is what is the other 98% made up of. But then there’s the fact that obviously, this is their strongest ingredient, their best face. Salicylic acid can be found in almost every acne treatment product out there, and it isn’t that strong. It’s known for being gentle and without side effects, but not particularly effective above many others.

All in all, you can see why we wouldn’t recommend using Tetraclear. It doesn’t work. It doesn’t have the right ingredients, it doesn’t have the right amounts, and they charge you just about $80 per month once that auto ship starts. There is no return policy, even with unopened bottles. So much for confidence right, and you would be far better off obviously getting something else.

Have you used TetraClear?

Click Here to share your experience with others or Click Here to read TetraClear customer reviews.

Write a Review on TetraClear